Re: [teacherartexchange] Getting back our members

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 22:39:24 PDT

I think if this were me I would haul ALL the tables and chairs into the
hallway and we would sit on the floor. At least this would be preferable to
broken tables. I would then see if I could enlist the interest of my
parents - invite some of you supporters to see your room. Nothing like an
angry parent at a board meeting to get stuff fixed! Get all students back on
task tho - I wouldn't let them watch the videos unless you have activities
or worksheets relating to them. I would lose administration support very
quickly if I used videos without fitting them into my curriculum.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids