Re: [teacherartexchange] Art I and Art II Students in Same Class??

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 19:41:18 PDT

Wow! <shudders!!!> I had never thought of that ugly prospect! MS & HS in the
same class - please DON'T tell my counselor that cause he would
whole-heartedly approve! But that's another story! My MS used to be on a 7th
& 8th grade wheel rotation - I would have 1/3 of the 7th graders one hour,
1/3 of the 8th graders for another, for 1/3 of the school year. Well, it was
SO much easier to just have one MS Art class and to put them in for a
semester, repeatable for credit 4 times. So what I did was to basically
create 4 different semesters, so nothing ever happens twice for those repeat
students, and after 2 years I can start over.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids