[teacherartexchange] Art I and Art II Students in Same Class??

---------

From: jmj_s (jmj_s_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 19:06:23 PDT

Hello everyone. First I would like to thank all of
you for helping me survive my first year. Some of you
may remember me as the art teacher who was ready to
quit after the first few weeks. I'm also the art
teacher who was an "aide" for other classroom
teachers. Thankfully, I won't have to do that again
this year!

I will be teaching K-12 art again this year. Last
year, I taught one high school class (all Art I
students). I just found out that several of my
students signed up for art class again this year.
This means I will have returning students in the same
class with first-year art students. Anyone have Art I
and II students in the same class? How do you
structure the class? I wanted to use some of my
lessons from last year, but now I'm not sure what to
do. These projects will be repetitive for some
students.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Michelle