[teacherartexchange] Getting back our members

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 17:56:39 PDT

I hope, after all that troll business, people will drift back to our
list. I'd like to suggest that if you have a Getty pal you haven't seen
someone on the list since July, you e-mail them personally and assure
them that all is well.

I'm a little sad that people are leaving us and joining the Yahoo group
instead.

Maggie