Re: [teacherartexchange] Updates to Incredible Art Department - Masks and more

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 09 2005 - 12:21:57 PDT

I have noticed this as well, which is unfortunate. I think it is sad that
some creep spouted off some profanities & vulgar remarks and scared many
people away. I refuse to let that jerk win and keep me from using this list
as normal.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids