Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] High School lessons w/o a sink

From: Y.R. Brown (yrbrownarted_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 21:24:01 PDT

Dear members:

I am trying to develop a set of lesson for a high
school art foundations course and I don't have a sink.
 I'm interested in facilitating lessons that build
good drawing, composition and color theory skills. if
you have a lesson that does not require the use of a
lot of water for clean up, please share. Thank you!

Do you Yahoo!?