Re: [teacherartexchange] Back From the Lake

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 19:21:50 PDT

It's always a treat to see how your grandchildren have grown!! That lake
sure looks inviting, especially with this hot weather we've been
experiencing this summer!
Also, I've enjoyed the watercolor section. You've created some beautiful
work! I teach a Watercolor II class at the h.s. and am always interested in
viewing work of others. Someday, I'd love to take a watercolor class during
my summer break! How many years did you go to the workshop in N.Mexico
before you retired there?
BF