Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Back From the Lake

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 18:54:15 PDT

I'm back from the lake with more pics of those fantastic triplet
grandkids. Everyday they jumped in to the lake.
Even with all the fun, it's good to be home again. Here's wishing
everyone a great school year.

	Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703