[teacherartexchange] Stacie's African Art Masks Lesson - Dogon masks

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 17:57:49 PDT

Dear Stacie,
While living in Mali, I traveled twice to the Dogon villages. Here are the
website pages for my experiences in Dogon - the people, the villages, arts,
and the masks.
http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/mali/pages/dogon.html
http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/mali/pages/dogonmask.html
http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/mali/pages/visualarts.html