Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] TEAM theme lesson ideas

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 07:24:47 PDT

Hey Deborah: Nice ideas. I did one Where we studied Picasso and specifically 3 Musicians. We transfered on a small scale to vellum, created a grid, cut up the grid, then each team member reproduced that grid lines, shapes, colors and all. I also had a "color meister" to coordinate the big picture. We then put our parts together for a large masterpiece mural. It was a fun assignment and the kids learned alot about colr. shape composition, art history, cooperation, and so on, Deb(also Deborah) in Kent