RE: [teacherartexchange] Decisions, decisions...

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 07:19:06 PDT

Stacie Some very simple journaling and illustration works very well for little guys. Approach not as a word/spelling lesson but as integrating an event with visual images and a description if they can. Developmentall whole sentences or any writing forthat matter is hard but by the middle to end of the year there will be growth. This is a very self affirming activity for kids and addresses many levels of development. Deb/barely still on summer break in Kent