Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Email I sent you

From: Michael Hyland (hyland5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 20:24:15 PDT

I just sent you an email with a Powerpoint attachment, for a mask unit I do.
However, the email went through my Hotmail acct., not the one I use for
TeacherArtExchange. Also, sometimes my acct. appears as, and sometimes as - I can receive
emails at either - they're actually the same address, although I don't quite
understand how that works! (I've never really tried zipping and sending a file,
so hope you can unzip and see it ok - let me know if you can't, and I'll try
something else!)

Anyway, I didn't want you to think you were getting "troll" mail or spam, since
the address was not the same as that listed at the end of my email. I've been
on ArtsEdnet (now TeacherArtExchange) for years, but I'm not a frequent poster.

Thanks again for your African Art unit, which I received as an attachment from

To unsubscribe go to