Re: [teacherartexchange] on using portfolios

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 18:20:27 PDT

Yes, the holes were punched with a T-pin and then the string was threaded
through the hole with a large darning needle. Later, I changed one of my
strings to a button, sewn on, and the string then wrapped around the button.
I like your idea on the name plate - you could laminate them which would
allow multiple uses.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids