Re: [teacherartexchange] on using portfolios

---------

From: Linda Watson (lsw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 16:55:46 PDT

Michal,
That's a great idea! Did you punch a holes in the cardboard on each
side? I also like the idea of decorating them. These would be strong
enough to store upright between my filing cabinet and the wall; maybe have
a tab of some sort at the top for their names; in fact, I could assign a
cardboard tab project where they would have to create a decorative
nameplate. It could be taped on with easy to remove tape so if I wanted to
feature a student's work, the nameplate would be already made to identify
their work. (We have locked display cabinets in the hallway outside the
art rooms.

Thanks again!

Lindaw