Re: [teacherartexchange] All School Theme: TEAM, Together Everyone Achieves More

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 13:32:14 PDT

We had that theme a few years back. I did some sports type projects - think
Olympics, sporting events, etc. But I also did some cooperative projects
where the kids worked together to create the final product. One project that
comes to mind is o have kids in groups and they each create a "part" of an
imaginary creature. They will assume that the pieces of their creature go
together and will make them the same size, but then I will mix them up to
create a fantastical creature. The new groups now get together and create
the habitat of the creature.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids