[teacherartexchange] Stacie Mich's African Art Unit Plan is great

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 10:11:04 PDT

TeacherArtExchange Members,

I am letting you know that Stacie sent me her African Art Unit Plan.
She did a wonderful job - took many of our list suggestions and turned
them into a fine unit plan for 8th graders.

I invite all who come to the list for advice to "pay it forward" by
sharing your lesson with the list. Attachments can no longer be sent
to the list - so the alternative is to send them to Judy Decker -
Incredible Art Department (jdecker4art@yahoo.com).

Stacie used a number of resources on the site it developing her lesson.
I told Stacie I would send it to anyone who requests it. Once Stacie
does the unit with students, I imagine she will send examples to
Incredible Art Department.

To see Stacie's unit plan now - send request to kaye.deborah@gmail.com
I will send it to you via attachment to all who request this week only
(August 7 - 13). Stacie has given me permission to share it.

Deborah