Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE:[teacherartexchange] poetry excercises

From: dougie nicolson (dnicolson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 07 2005 - 03:30:08 PDT

Hi Folks

I am looking for simple examples of creative writing lessons that help
students create poetry. I like using sense poem structure ie I see... I
hear... I feel... I smell.... I taste.... This simple excercise really
creates some beautiful poems and students are always surprised with how they
turn out. List poems are another favourite, but I am looking for other
techniques that I can try.

Cheers Folks

To unsubscribe go to