Re: [teacherartexchange] Elementary Portfolios

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 13:16:44 PDT

Michael. Me too. I got alot more interest from the other staff when they found out I have used this as a teaching tool for several years which has had an indirect payoff for our art department. I now have teachers that come to my classroom on their plan periods to do art projects with the kids and have them come and share what they did on their own as a result of the experience. How cool is thet and alot of fun for us as a learning community. Deb/.Kent