[teacherartexchange] Book - Lives of the Artists: Masterpieces, Messes

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 11:05:54 PDT

Hi Sharon and all,

This is the book you must be thinking about?
Lives of Artists: Masterpieces, Messes (and What the Neighbors Thought)

by Krull - for Junior high and up (although some have used it with
elementary, too).
A "fly on the wall" tour.....Presents humor and the tragedy in the
loves of twenty famous artists.....

Jeannie Sandoval recommended you read it first before reading to the
kids... there are parts you might want to edit a bit.

Sax may still have it. Book is 96 pages. Check the Sax Visual
Resources Catalog. I didn't see it listed in the big supply catalog.

Deborah