RE: [teacherartexchange] Elementary Portfolios

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 07:29:12 PDT

Jean I disagree. Portfolios are a way to send things home is a format that prevents them from getting damaged or lost, portfolios are a way to examine a body of work and see progress , portfolios are not a product in the k-12 years but a concrete affirmation of process and insight. Deb (MEd, not that this should make my opinion any less valad) Kent