Re: [teacherartexchange] on using portfolios asking parents to help

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 07:22:24 PDT

If you are not too greedy, I think parents should be asked. It is their responsibility. I have provided materials for kids with financial concerns. It is important to know who they are and not embarress them. I negotiate a helper situation with them so they can earn their supplies. This way they have teir own because they earned them and they do not have to feel like they had to take charity. Deb from Kent