Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] "Art on a Thread" - Middle School (Stacie - and all)

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 06 2005 - 05:56:17 PDT

Hi Stacie,

Here is a school that has some middle school projects you can do with
your basic list of supplies. See the collage color wheels. There are
some really beautiful ones:
This is Dublin Middle School - teacher Holly Bess Kincaid

Check more of the schools listed here:
Michal Austin's site is there

There is so much you can do with corrugated cardboard, too, for
sculpture. There was a post not too long ago listing all sorts of
ideas for materials you could get locally for sculpture. You might try
doing some Google searches (adding teacherartexchange with your key

Randy mentioned a "wish list" - this is one I saved:
add to it - alter to your needs.

Hit the sales at Office Max - Wal-Mart and the like... all of us spend
some of our own money to suppliment our supplies. We'd rather have the
supplies than "cry" about not having them (grin).

Stacie, I would like to see your mask lesson plan that you did using
list help. You have received a lot of valuable help from the list this
summer, sharing the mask unit plan is one way to "pay it forward". You
could copy and paste it into an email and send to everyone - or send
it just to me if you want via attachment.

To unsubscribe go to