Re: [teacherartexchange] I'm about to cry...

---------

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 20:18:29 PDT

Most middle school students are used to bringing
pencils and colored pencils for other classes so there
should not be much of a problem. They will probably
only have #2 pencils and hopefully they will have a
brand of colored pencil other than Rose Art. If you
have a paper mill nearby they will usually give you
lots of paper. I have gotten boxes of pencils, again
only #2, from banks or credit unions. Join your state
art organization and attend the state conference and
you can pick up posters at very reasonable prices. I
have gone as far has have students draw with charcoal
briquets (sp?). I know that is crazy but the supplies
hadn't arrived and I wanted to do a project with
charcoal. Just a few suggestions.

debbie