[teacherartexchange] Art and Music Connections - Take 5 Art Prints

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 17:39:19 PDT

Greetings Carl and all,

Carl, since I didn't hear back from you, I assume you found all you
need for music.
There has been a lot of stuff posted to the list about integrating art
and music. Look in Getty archives (try entering art and music
integration teacherartexchange OR simply art and music
teacherartexchange - keep clicking to see more results).

I will remind everyone of this excellent set available from Crystal
Productions. It is the Take 5 Series - Interdisciplinary Connections:
Art and Music. Five large 18" x 24" prints - laminated on both sides
already. Text printed on the back. Consultants on this set were Getty
list members, Pam Stephens and Nancy Walkup. Look them in your Crystal
Productions catalog (or call for a catalog if you do not have one -
http://www.crystalproductions.com)

In the past, we have posted more prints relating to music.... and
songs about works of art. You will find them in the archives. Here is
a link I saved:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/music.htm

This was posted recently showing words that connect both art and music.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/art-music.htm

Deborah