Re: [teacherartexchange] Storing Porfolios

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 15:55:36 PDT

The boxes your construction paper comes in is a good sized box to store them
in, and you can then stick the box in the corner. One box would easily hold
2 classes, possibly 3 or 4. An empty bookshelf can hold them (they don't
have to lay flat - they can stand on end). You can use a drying rack in a
pinch.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids