Re: [teacherartexchange] on using portfolios

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 15:41:49 PDT

When I was in college we made portfolios out of cardboard. We were
responsible for bringing in 2 pieces of cardboard. A strip of tape secured
the bottom, and two pieces of string went through the cardboard to keep it
closed. I decorated mine with the backs of Reader's Digests.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids