Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] School Arts articles

Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 07:57:14 PDT

Oops, didn't realize I was sending that to the whole group!

From: Melissa Enderle <>
Date: Thu Aug 04 21:35:38 CDT 2005
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group <>
Subject: [teacherartexchange] School Arts articles

Dear Nancy,
Writing an article would be an honor. I'm not sure how closely you have
followed things over the past several years, but I have been teaching
overseas. Travelogues and photos of my experiences are online. Are you more
interested in a travelogue, teaching/living overseas, the art/culture of the
particular countries I have lived in, etc.? (you can see links
to other pages here).