Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] School Arts articles

Date: Fri Aug 05 2005 - 07:56:24 PDT

Yes, I have been quietly following your adventures. I could see a series based on your travels and experiences. Most of our articles are only 600-800 words long, so I would rather have a number of short articles than one long one. What about starting with an explanation of where you went and why and what the experience has meant for your growth as an art teacher. You could expand from there for subsequent articles.