[teacherartexchange] School Arts articles

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 19:35:38 PDT

Dear Nancy,
Writing an article would be an honor. I'm not sure how closely you have
followed things over the past several years, but I have been teaching
overseas. Travelogues and photos of my experiences are online. Are you more
interested in a travelogue, teaching/living overseas, the art/culture of the
particular countries I have lived in, etc.?
http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/PhotoAlbum1.html (you can see links
to other pages here).

Melissa