Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] School Arts articles

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 19:35:38 PDT

Dear Nancy,
Writing an article would be an honor. I'm not sure how closely you have
followed things over the past several years, but I have been teaching
overseas. Travelogues and photos of my experiences are online. Are you more
interested in a travelogue, teaching/living overseas, the art/culture of the
particular countries I have lived in, etc.? (you can see links
to other pages here).

On 8/3/05 12:55 PM, "" <> wrote:

> Melissa:
> Would you be interested in writing an article or two about your adventures
> overseas?
> Nancy
> Editor, SchoolArts Magazine
> 2223 Parkside Drive