Re: [teacherartexchange] Elementary portfolios?

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 19:00:23 PDT

I have another question for you. Do you have to grade all the work? Do you
put grades on the actual work? (I have a student-teacher checklist which
kids attach to the back of their artwork--which also has an explanation of
the project on it.) Do parents not see the grades until the end of the
year, then? Do kids not bug you about wanting to take their artwork home
right away? (though I suppose they get used to the system of waiting until
the end of the year. Having everything all in one place so it doesn't get
wrecked is definitely a plus)

Mary H.