[teacherartexchange] Two-timers and tutors

---------

From: Y.R. Brown (yrbrownarted_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 16:44:24 PDT

Dear Members:

I wil be teaching a Photoshop based course for the
first time and will have several students repeating
the course (they did not fail the first time. At this
writing, I am collecting more advanced lessons that
the second-timers will complete. If you have a lesson
that that is high school or post secondary level
please share. I am also considering using the
second-timers as peer teachers/tutors twice a week
(Wednesdays and Friday, up to 20 minutes each time).
The first-timers will have to sign up for help in
advance. Please weigh-in. Thanks for your replies.

Y.R.Brown