Re: [teacherartexchange] Elementary portfolios?

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 15:21:13 PDT

Hi Michal,

I'm wondering how many students you have? How do you store the portfolios?
Do you still periodically display students' work? and then put it back in
the portfolios? Do you keep all their work in the portfolios, or does some
go home before the end of the year? I know people talk about doing this,
but having almost 700 students and a severe lack of storage space, it seems
like a logistical nightmare.

Mary H.