Re: [teacherartexchange] Elementary portfolios?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 14:25:54 PDT

All of my students have their own portfolios, which stay in the artroom
until the end of school. I have done this for 11 years now, and now have
seniors who have 11 years worth of artwork stored safely at home because of
the portfolios. I wouldn't do it any other way.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids