[teacherartexchange] Names lesson ideas - beginning of year

---------

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 13:39:03 PDT

Hi New Art Teachers,

Many of you might be thinking about how to start out your year.... How
about with name designs? I entered name lesson ideas in Google and
this page of ideas came up:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/names.htm
Has links to more lessons.

Maybe follow that up with self portraits.... This page came up in Google
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/selfport.htm

I then went to the site home page and entered self portrait in the
site search - and LOTS of lesson plans came up.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

Deborah