Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Names lesson ideas - beginning of year

From: Deborah Kaye (kaye.deborah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 13:39:03 PDT

Hi New Art Teachers,

Many of you might be thinking about how to start out your year.... How
about with name designs? I entered name lesson ideas in Google and
this page of ideas came up:
Has links to more lessons.

Maybe follow that up with self portraits.... This page came up in Google

I then went to the site home page and entered self portrait in the
site search - and LOTS of lesson plans came up.

To unsubscribe go to