[teacherartexchange] Elementary portfolios?

---------

From: Krista Ranly (kristaranly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 10:34:44 PDT

I am a K-5 art teacher and am debating whether I want to use portfolios this
school year. I have done it both ways in the past, and I can see the pros
and cons of both approaches. Please e-mail me your thoughts on this topic,
including suggestions or support for using portfolios. For example, do you
recommend saving every artwork? When do the portfolios go home, etc.?

Thanks in advance!
Krista in OH