Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] troll alert

From: Diane C. Gregory (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 07:39:07 PDT

Hi All,

I received a copy of the digest from a friend and on the digest unusual e-mails
are included. I wonder if those of us who get one e-mail at a time are getting
these e-mails. I think not.

Dr. Diane C. Gregory
Director, Undergraduate & Graduate
Studies in Art Education
Texas Woman's University
Denton, TX  76204
Quoting "M. Austin" <>:
> I must not be getting all my e-mails, or I completely missed something here.
> ~Michal
> K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
> > The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding
> > others not to respond to trolls. It appears the troll is back.
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to
To unsubscribe go to