RE: [teacherartexchange] Last minute cry for help!

---------

From: Deb (surreal70_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 22:36:51 PDT

deb from Kent. It is important to remember that first impressions are important but remember too that:

1. every year is different

2. you do not have to have all the answers at once, you will change things once you all get settled

3. the kids are as excited, concerned ,and freaked out as you are (at least)

I teach middle school and I get completely wired for sound the night before- I can barely sleep. I try to acknowledge that I was this way as a student too. best of luck and "may the force be with you."