Re: [teacherartexchange] Quiet spot?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 19:44:28 PDT

While in theory this sounds like a good idea, I don't have the students long
enough for them to use a spot like this. I do have a library full of "how-to
draw" books and op-art books that students can look at if they finish
earlier than other students. They get art for such a short time I'd prefer
to stimulate them with artsy stuff. :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids