Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Quiet spot?

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 19:44:28 PDT

While in theory this sounds like a good idea, I don't have the students long
enough for them to use a spot like this. I do have a library full of "how-to
draw" books and op-art books that students can look at if they finish
earlier than other students. They get art for such a short time I'd prefer
to stimulate them with artsy stuff. :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher

> Another any of you have a little quiet corner for
> inspiration?
> Like a spot where kids can sit and think when they are frustrated or
> having
> trouble with a project or coming up with an idea? I thought it could be
> neat...maybe have a comfy cushion, make some sort of soothing environment
> for those
> students who need quiet time. Maybe I'm being a little impractical?

To unsubscribe go to