Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Re: [teacherartexchange] African Art unit

Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 10:55:35 PDT

Would you be interested in writing an article or two about your adventures overseas?

Editor, SchoolArts Magazine
2223 Parkside Drive
Denton, TX 76201

From: Melissa Enderle <>
Date: Tue Aug 02 22:29:51 CDT 2005
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group <>
Subject: Re: [teacherartexchange] African Art unit

I have some art of Mali on my website. The "Tin Griot Figurine" is made out
of metal from spray cans and the "Coke Car" is made from - well - coke cans.
You can also find more info on Bologan cloth (mudcloth) and indigo cloth. Of
course, there are images of the sculptures and masks Mali is so famous for.
Take a look!