Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] landed in middle tennessee

From: carl toonz (carltoonz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 05:10:47 PDT

Hey's great to be back :) I've been reading some very strange
messages on here or is it me?
I thought this was an "art teaching" forum.
Anyway, I was just hired to teacher k-4 art and music. Art not a problem (I
have been doing that for 14 years), but any suggestions for a non-music
person teaching elementary music? I want to connect to visual art as much as
possible since that is my strength, Looking for some good leads
here...............thanks gang :)