Re: [teacherartexchange] African Art unit

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 20:29:51 PDT

I have some art of Mali on my website. The "Tin Griot Figurine" is made out
of metal from spray cans and the "Coke Car" is made from - well - coke cans.
You can also find more info on Bologan cloth (mudcloth) and indigo cloth. Of
course, there are images of the sculptures and masks Mali is so famous for.
Take a look!
 http://homepage.mac.com/melissaenderle/mali/pages/arts.html

Melissa