[teacherartexchange] art job

---------

From: debbie nicholas (dkaynik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 20:14:03 PDT

I am looking for a long term sub for a middle school
art class. One of my teachers is taking a leave of
absence which may turn into him retiring if he can get
on disability. The job in is northeast Texas. The
pay is not too bad but understand it is a temporary
job. It would be a great way to get your foot in the
door.

debbie