[teacherartexchange] African Unit

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 00:02:29 PDT

I think those Indian "doctors" are my father's agents and I don't want to
have anything to do with them. Once when I visited him, he introduced me to
some Indian (from India) people he said were his friends. If they are his
friends then they will try to hurt me, because that's what my father wants
to do to me--he wants to hurt me. And he tries to get other people to hurt
me. My father is so crazy that when I visit him he snaps and gets angry at
me out of the blue for no reason at all. It's probably because I remind him
of my mother and my mother has complained about me incessantly. He has
already told me that I am not part of his family. He disowned me when I was
21 years old. I am afraid that he will use them to try to hurt me, just like
he has hurt me with medical negligence the whole rest of my life. I don't
want my eye operated on by them. I don't like it that they said I wouldn't
get my vision back for six weeks--that's long enough for them to leave the
country. I don't like it that they pre-op worker warned me about excessive
bleeding. There shouldn't be any bleeding at all from that surgery. I want
to get the same good results that I got with the first eye surgery.

OK, I'll stop writing now.

Jean Womack
http://www.jeaneger.com