[teacherartexchange] African Unit

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 23:33:37 PDT

THEY want to blame me for things I didn't do and didn't even know anything
about. For example some high school chemistry teachers told me to get rid
of my etching acid or I was going to be accused of manufacturing
methamphetamine. I wrote and asked for an apology but got nothing. Finally
I accused the school district of trying to break up my marriage. And I
complained about some mild sexual harassment, calling someone a cherry
picker, so they fired me. They rule the school district through Alcoholics
Anonymous. Someone ought to write about AA. What kind of super right-wing
moralistic organization, that demands secrecy about crime from its members,
has a right to chose who is going to work in a school district? People
ought to know more about AA, if they are going to be the ones who decide who
works there and who doesn't.

The district told Narcanon (Narcotics Anonymous) to get out of the schools
and stop spreading lies and unscientific theories. If you go to AA around
here, they ASSUME you are a drug user as well as an alcoholic. If you are
just a lonely woman who doesn't want to go down to the bar looking for
companionship, just be forewarned about what is going to happen to you when
you go to AA looking for someone to talk to. I met my husband there, but
the women in it got hold of him and told me that I had to go to AA meetings
if I wanted to see him. I guess they were paying me back because I said
that my son was being held hostage by the US Army, because he never calls
me. That woman who told me that has both her grown children living on the
same street as her. And she has been living here for 40 years same as me,
and been married to the same man for that long and she has made a pass at
every man I was ever with. And she even told me that she was more attracted
to a man just because I was with him. So what do you call that?

Sorry to bother you. I will stop sending emails right now.

Jean Womack
MA in art education, but apparently no one cares about that except me