Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] African unit

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 14:53:43 PDT

Folks, my watch broke, I just got a blank screen on it. So I went out to
buy a new watch. I saw a My Little Pony watch at Walgreens. It was so cute
and it only cost $4.99. I lost the directions of how to set it, so I looked
it up on the Internet. I went through what seemed like hundreds of My
Little Pony products on the Hasbro site but could not find a wristwatch. Do
you think it is a pirated copy of a My Little Pony product, or is this a
test market for it, or what? Am I supposed to report this to someone?
Sorry this is off topic. This is Richmond, an historically African-American
area. Though I am not African-American, I shop in the same stores, eat in
the same restaurants and go to the same doctors.

Jean Womack

To unsubscribe go to