[teacherartexchange] African Unit

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 14:28:46 PDT

Regarding communication, all my life people have been trying to get me to
talk. I had no idea what they wanted me to talk about. Then I found out
that my ex husband had told people I was a communist. I was never a
communist. Never did that. Never even read Das Capital. I had a boyfriend
who I thought might have been a communist. Either that or he was an FBI
agent.

So how would you like to be taken out on a date and then the guy just sits
there, waiting for you to talk? It's a dreary life. It's very harmful to
call people names like that when it isn't true. I guess that's what he
wanted to do to me. He wanted to hurt me. I wasn't a communist, I was just
a N-----.

Jean Womack
http://www.jeaneger.com