[teacherartexchange] African Unit

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 13:04:11 PDT

I have a cataract in my left eye. You can't see it from looking at my eye.
(I always thought a cataract was a cloudy white growth over the eye). I got
my right eye fixed, so I can see out of it great, but the left one hasn't
been done yet. It's a very psychedelic experience. I guess it's the
cataract, not the Nicorette gum I have been chewing.

Jean Womack
http://www.jeaneger.com