Re: Museum is looking for images (washing and hanging clothes)

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 21:20:12 PDT

Tell Jeanette to knock herself out looking at the Library of Congress's
collection: http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/catalog.html I know at one time
you could order actual photographic prints from them at a relatively low
cost. I noticed there are also some cool vintage designs for posters as
well.

Maggie

Judith Decker wrote:

> Alabama Historic Museum has asked for help...
>
>>From Jeanette:
> Here in Loachapoka, Alabama, we are searching for a
> print to illustrate hanging out clothes. <snip>

---