RE: colorless blender marker question

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 15:31:21 PDT

I am REALLY late on this, but I must have missed it! I have seen some
beautiful work done using tortillons dipped in turpentine and smoothed over
the Prismacolors to "melt" the colors together. The teacher I student taught
with (10 years ago, yikes!) did this with her high schoolers. Never tried it
myself, but have always meant to...
I'm wondering if the new Turpenoid would work, so that I could try it with
students.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From wendy free <wendypaigefree@yahoo.com> =====
>i just bought myself a set of prismacolors and am so far disappointed in
blending capabilites... does anyone know a technique for creating smooth,
watercolor effects? i've looked on the net but haven't come up with anything.

>thanks!!
>
>wendy free

---