Parent Involvement/Sky

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 08:19:24 PDT

I wanted to add that the reason I don't care much for parents interacting
with the students is this: I've had the mom actually take the pencil,
crayon, oil pastel or whatever from the child and finish the drawing. I've
also had aides do this . It's easier to tell the aide to stop than the
parent. Have any of you ever experienced this?
Sky in NJ

---